Friday, February 6, 2009

LOL!

Two posts today ... both lacking real substance.

I just nominated this for BEST OF on Craigslist ... you should do the same.  Missed Connection,  m4m.


"I am looking for an old friend that used to live in the DC area, My Dignity. We were extremely close up until college, where we remained in touch, but slowly drifted apart, seeing one another less and less. I seem to have misplaced his number and have not seen him out in quite a while, although I frequently go out looking for him. I have searched everywhere... Nellie's, Town, JR's, Cobalt; the list goes on and on. I have solicited the help two of my best friends, Jack D. and Jim B, but I think they may only be hindering my progress. As evidence of my persistent nature, I have even gone home with a majority of men in the District to check if My Dignity was hiding out in their pants or their beds, but alas, no such luck. I know this is a long shot... but if you see this, nothing would make me happier than to be reunited with you, My Dignity."

No comments: