Monday, December 29, 2008

A few days gone by ...

In the past few days I have seen 2 movies in theatres and countless on Bluray/DVD. So here is a short rundown of those:
1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - Apparently based off of an F. Scott Fitzgerald (whom I love) short story, this movie is a must see. I repeat, drop what you are doing and go see it now.
2. Seven Pounds - Will Smith is at it again, with another box office disappointment.  I thoroughly enjoyed The Pursuit of Happyness (yes, the movie is spelled incorrectly), and since this was from the same team - I thought it might be good.  I actually had opted to see this movie before BButton because I was hoping for something really good.  Nope.  Wait for it to come out on DVD, then steal it - its not worth paying for.
3. 27 Dresses - Amazing.  Yes, its one of those sappy love story, romantic comedies ... but it is really good.  I really love Katherine Heigl, and she is outstanding in this movie.
4. The Dark Knight - I have already seen it, and already raved about it.  But last night I watched it on Bluray again ... yeaaaaa.  Get a Bluray player, then watch it.  
5. War Inc. - I had never heard of this movie until Friend asked me to watch it with him, and afterwards I realized why I had never heard of it.  Interesting, but certainly not a must watch.

Upcoming: a real roundup, net neutrality, Art & Soul, Apple.

In other news ... I am back at work today and not pleased to be here.  If you are at work and actually pleased to be there - please feel free to comment.

No comments: